Moha believes in making ethical jewellery by using natural materials. We believe in quality which is why it is very important for us to keep pace with every woman’s changing lifestyles along with modern sensibilities.
We emphasis techniques and styles preserved from the past. Our jewellery making process incorporates machines in the least way possible as we value handcrafting the most. The ability to craft using traditional techniques is what Moha has dreamed about.
Our constant effort to reach our ideal consumer has led to a lot of modification and adaptation in jewellery forms as well as in our product diversification. For example, many of our products such as lightweight earrings, ear-cuffs, small and comfortable cuffs, double rings, some motifs, single strand necklace to specifically suit various outfits, etc. Most of Moha's jewellery is handcrafted with traditional creativity and love.
- We use only natural material in our jewellery. Using natural material makes our jewellery sustainable for ecology.
- We refuse the use of harmful products like plastic, synthetic beads, charms, polymers, nylon or Argentum (German Silver) which is harmful to human skin as well as environment.
- We are very keen on making jewellery which is Lead and Nickel free. Fumes of these metal can be harmful to artisans if it is inhaled for longer durations.
- We try to involve artisans practising the lost arts in jewellery making, in order to revive the art and create a better earning opportunity for them.
- We Educate and help Artisans to adopt new technics and sensitise them about the bad effects of using synthetic and harmful metal alloys.