Ethics at Moha
We strive to make jewellery that blends the designs inspired by the ancient Indian culture with contemporary looks and usage. Being customer-centric, we continuously work on developing designs that are easy to wear for daily use. Many of our products for example lightweight earrings, ear-cuffs, small and comfortable cuffs, double rings, single strand necklace would vouch for the same.
While making jewellery we have our customers in mind; at the same time, we care about the hands that create our designs, our artisans. We also think that it is our moral responsibility to take care of the environment. Hence, we have established some hygiene factors that we strictly adhere to.
- We use only natural materials in our jewellery, which makes our jewellery sustainable for the ecology.
- We strictly do not use harmful products like synthetic beads, charms, polymers, nylon, cadmium or Argentum (German Silver), which are harmful to human skin as well as the environment.
- We make the jewellery that is free from metals like lead and nickel because they can emit fumes, which are detrimental for the health of our artisans.
- Our jewelry making process involves machines in the least possible way as we value and promote handcrafting of the jewelry.
- Our artisans are encouraged to revive the indigenous ways of jewelry making; this helps to recreate the magic of ancient jewelry while creating a better earning opportunity for the artisans.
- We motivate and facilitate our artisans to learn, adopt new technics and inform them about the ill effects of using synthetic and harmful metal alloys.