Temple Silver Nath/Nose Ring - Black, Pierced Left
Approximate height: 2.7 cm
Material: 92.5 Sterling Silver
Weight: 2.5 gm ( Approx)
The Temple silver Nath/Nose ring is revived from the age-old design of Nath in regions of Karnataka. Moha has revived this with the addition of its unique touch and black Meenakari. Add this Nath/Nose ring to your stash of Nath jewellery!
COD IS AVAILABLE!
We accept Cash on Delivery (COD) orders.
- For COD orders Rs 200/- Shipment handling charges will be added to the order
- Customized products are not eligible for Cash on delivery.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (ANYWHERE WITHIN INDIA)Shipping cost – Order up to Rs2500/- shipping charge of Rs 100/- will be added.
Delivery timeline - 2 to 5 working days.
- Products mentioned as Pre-order will take a minimum of 8-10 working days to dispatch the order.
- The timeline may change rarely, depending on the area, region, or delay due to customization and unforeseen conditions.
- Shipping time may vary by 1-2 days, in case of Sundays and other bank holidays.
- Please bear in mind that delivery to certain remote or inaccessible locations requires a surcharge to be paid, which carriers demand. If in case the delivery location listed by you lies within these areas, we will inform you beforehand about the same.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (OUTSIDE INDIA)
Delivery charges – 3000/- INR. Flat for any region.
Delivery timeline - Approximately 10-15 working days.
- In case, the address provided by the customer comes in ODA (Out of Delivery area) the shipping charges may vary and the Moha team will get in touch with the customer for the same before processing the order.
- The difference in the surcharge for the ODA order must be paid by the customer.
- Tracking id for the order will be provided after 3-4 working days from placing the order.
- The above charges are inclusive of all taxes, and fuel surcharges, include customs clearance charges in India.
- The shipping address cannot be changed once an order is placed.
- Our shipments are handed door-to-door only so we are unable to deliver to a PO Box.
- The courier will attempt to deliver to your shipping address three times if you are unavailable. They will also get in touch with you on the phone or via e-mail, so please keep a look out for such correspondence.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY – DUTIES, AND TAXES
- International shipments sometimes attract additional duties and taxes that may be levied on an order once it has reached the destination state or country. In all cases, the customer must clear any additional charges with the courier company to release the goods. Unfortunately, we are unable to state the exact amount of such charges at the time an order is placed since charges vary widely between states and countries.
- Moha by Geetanjali shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to acts of god, terrorism, riots, etc.
GENERAL DOMESTIC DELIVERY DONT'S
- We do not deliver to any remote locations.
- We do not carry out any deliveries on Sundays and any Bank holidays.
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY AT MOHA
- Return will only be initiated from team Moha for the following instance:-
- The product received by the customer is defective.
- The wrong product was sent by the team.
- Any damage occurred during the transit.
- If the product doesn't fits or mistakenly ordered the wrong product
- Customers are requested to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9930898047 (From Monday - Saturday 10-7 pm)
- As per the discussion for such an instance, the customer should send back the product to the address mentioned on the website.
- Refund: Refund will be initiated only after the product reaches our workshop. Shipping Charges paid at the time of shipping won’t be refunded, we will only refund the original price for the product.
- Exchange: We do not do exchanges (one design for another design) in such cases we can refund the amount and the customer can place an order for the new product.
- We take utmost care of our products while packaging to ensure that no pressure is applied onto the product and that it does not get damaged during transit.
- Returns that are initiated by the Moha team will take 15-20 working days to deliver, as per the return norms of the shipping companies.
- In case, the customer wants to return or exchange the product, the price tag must be intact, with no price tag the product won't be accepted for return or exchange.
- we can only initiate the refund when our team receives and inspects the product.
- Some of our products are crafted by hand and might slightly differ from piece to piece. These differences will not be considered manufacturing defects. Also when we use semi-precious stones, resins, etc. they might have some irregularities and will not be considered as manufacturing defects.
- We will not be able to guarantee the accuracy of the colors you observe when you see the products online, as the depth and resolution of each computer or mobile screen differ.
DEFECTIVE / DAMAGED MERCHANDISE:
We ensure that all of our products go through a rigorous quality check for any defects, but few might rarely go unnoticed. If you come across any of those, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-9930898047 within 7 days of you receiving the order. We will try to resolve the issue at the earliest.
If in case, the customer wants a refund for the product they brought, you can contact us regarding the same at email@example.com or call us on +91-9930898047.
- shipping charges paid by the customer at the time of placing an order will be deducted and the original amount of the product will be refunded to them.
- Refund will be initiated through the same source the payment was done, via Razor pay.
- It takes 3-4 working days for the refund to reflect in the recipient's account statement.
For any further queries we are happy to answer any questions related to Moha jewelry.
A few questions frequently asked
1. Do we exchange one Moha product for another?
- We do not accept exchange of the one Moha product for another Moha product. You can ask for a refund, and place a new order for the new product.
2. I brought a few pieces of jewelry at the time of the exhibition, Can I exchange the product or get a refund? I will send the product back.
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for products purchased or during exhibitions or sales.
3. I changed my mind regarding my order (customized product) can I return it?
- The product that is made especially for a customer with customization, will be not eligible for a refund.
4. I brought the product a year back, but it doesn’t fit well now can I get a new product of the same design?
- We don’t exchange products after 7 days, we can repair the product, repair charges will be told when the product is received by us.
- For such a case, the customer should send the product to the address mentioned on the website.
Am in love with this beautiful nath.... Will surely recommend this site to all my friends
thank you so much Shruthi, i am simply loving your picture, thank you so much for posting review here.
The silver nath by Moha proved to be an amazing addition to my silver jewellery. Will highly recommend it and other jewellery by Moha to my friends and colleagues.