Hingora Silver Earrings - Big
Height: 5.7 cm
Width: 2.7 cm
Material: 92.5 Sterling Silver, Turquoise
The design for the Hingora silver earrings has been inspired by the design of a conch shell motif. Moha has added a certain mix of tribal jewellery elements to this design to create earrings that stay true to Moha’s design language and the festive vibe of this season! These earrings are perfect for women who prefer to make a bold and ethnic statement.
We strive to make jewellery that blends the designs inspired by the ancient Indian culture with contemporary looks and usage. Being customer-centric, we continuously work on developing designs that are easy to wear for daily use. Many of our products for example lightweight earrings, ear-cuffs, small and comfortable cuffs, double rings, single strand necklace would vouch for the same.
While making jewellery we have our customers in mind; at the same time, we care about the hands that create our designs, our artisans. We also think that it is our moral responsibility to take care of the environment. Hence, we have established some hygiene factors that we strictly adhere to.
- We use only natural materials in our jewellery, which makes our jewellery sustainable for the ecology.
- We strictly do not use harmful products like synthetic beads, charms, polymers, nylon, cadmium or Argentum (German Silver), which are harmful to human skin as well as the environment.
- We make the jewellery that is free from metals like lead and nickel because they can emit fumes, which are detrimental for the health of our artisans.
- Our jewelry making process involves machines in the least possible way as we value and promote handcrafting of the jewelry.
- Our artisans are encouraged to revive the indigenous ways of jewelry making; this helps to recreate the magic of ancient jewelry while creating a better earning opportunity for the artisans.
- We motivate and facilitate our artisans to learn, adopt new technics and inform them about the ill effects of using synthetic and harmful metal alloys.
We are sure that you are very excited on receiving your chosen piece of quality Moha silver jewellery! Revel in the pride and joy of owning one. Your chosen item requires a little bit of care if you wish to flaunt off your precious purchase for a long time!
Here are some easy tips to help you take care of your silver jewellery:
- Always add silver jewellery to your outfit at the end when you are done applying makeup, cosmetics, perfumes and sprays etc. Wearing them earlier can cause your silver jewellery to lose its shine and tarnish easily.
- Be sure to remove your silver ornaments when you are going to clean, wash or work with chemicals etc. These have the potential to significantly reduce your product’s beauty and quality!
- Going to have a swim? Although it may cheer you up and agree with your health, it isn’t good for your silver jewellery! The chlorine present in the water at local swimming pools can cause damage to your silver, so do remove them before you have a swim.
- Remove your jewellery before you have a bath to protect it from soap. It can cause a film to develop on your silver jewellery.
- A polishing cloth can work wonders for your jewellery! Gently rub the cloth over your silver jewellery to clean it. Use warm water as it helps clean silver effectively. Your silver will be sparkling in no time!
- Avoid using soaps, liquid detergents, cleaning liquids etc to clean your silver jewellery.
- Observe your jewellery for any small damages regularly as repairing a cracked piece of jewellery is easier than repairing a broken one. For any repairs or advice don't hesitate to contact us!
- Store your jewellery carefully, preferably in the same pouch provided to you with your piece of Moha silver jewellery. It is sure to keep your item free from scratches and other harmful reactions with the environment.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The earrings are reminiscent of MahaVishnu's Shankha Chakra for me. Looked so stunning with my deep blue saree, I was complimented by three people about my earrings!
Excellent artistry in design and very sturdy piece too.
Thank you very much, like you said these are inspired from Shankh and Chakra in hands of Lord Vinshu. Happy you relate with it. Thank you for writing review
Thank You Moha by Geetanjali for your awesome collections.....
My last two days have been primarily on your jewelleries only.... Wore the nosepin n bugadi on weekend and the beautiful neckpiece with the earrings today....
Best part is your jewelleries stand me out in a crowd..😍😍😍 Good luck always, keep creating beautiful pieces ....
Thank you so much mam :) Happy you are loving your collection.