Harappa Mahisha Silver Pendant Necklace Lapiz Lazuli
Straight length: 68 cm
Circular length: 136 cm
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
The Deity of the Harappan's (mahisha) figurine is seen on many ancient objects found in the Harappan excavations. This necklace is a modest one with a pendant based on this motif. With a simple brown leather cord, it can go well with even modern attire and is suitable for both men and women.
Moha believes in making ethical jewellery by using natural materials. We believe in quality which is why it is very important for us to keep pace with every woman’s changing lifestyles along with modern sensibilities.
We emphasis techniques and styles preserved from the past. Our jewellery making process incorporates machines in the least way possible as we value handcrafting the most. The ability to craft using traditional techniques is what Moha has dreamed about.
Our constant effort to reach our ideal consumer has led to a lot of modification and adaptation in jewellery forms as well as in our product diversification. For example, many of our products such as lightweight earrings, ear-cuffs, small and comfortable cuffs, double rings, some motifs, single strand necklace to specifically suit various outfits, etc. Most of Moha's jewellery is handcrafted with traditional creativity and love.
- We use only natural material in our jewellery. Using natural material makes our jewellery sustainable for ecology.
- We refuse the use of harmful products like plastic, synthetic beads, charms, polymers, nylon or Argentum (German Silver) which is harmful to human skin as well as environment.
- We are very keen on making jewellery which is Lead and Nickel free. Fumes of these metal can be harmful to artisans if it is inhaled for longer durations.
- We try to involve artisans practising the lost arts in jewellery making, in order to revive the art and create a better earning opportunity for them.
- We Educate and help Artisans to adopt new technics and sensitise them about the bad effects of using synthetic and harmful metal alloys.
We are sure that you are very excited on receiving your chosen piece of quality Moha silver jewellery! Revel in the pride and joy of owning one. Your chosen item requires a little bit of care if you wish to flaunt off your precious purchase for a long time!
Here are some easy tips to help you take care of your silver jewellery:
- Always add silver jewellery to your outfit at the end when you are done applying makeup, cosmetics, perfumes and sprays etc. Wearing them earlier can cause your silver jewellery to lose its shine and tarnish easily.
- Be sure to remove your silver ornaments when you are going to clean, wash or work with chemicals etc. These have the potential to significantly reduce your product’s beauty and quality!
- Going to have a swim? Although it may cheer you up and agree with your health, it isn’t good for your silver jewellery! The chlorine present in the water at local swimming pools can cause damage to your silver, so do remove them before you have a swim.
- Remove your jewellery before you have a bath to protect it from soap. It can cause a film to develop on your silver jewellery.
- A polishing cloth can work wonders for your jewellery! Gently rub the cloth over your silver jewellery to clean it. Use warm water as it helps clean silver effectively. Your silver will be sparkling in no time!
- Avoid using soaps, liquid detergents, cleaning liquids etc to clean your silver jewellery.
- Observe your jewellery for any small damages regularly as repairing a cracked piece of jewellery is easier than repairing a broken one. For any repairs or advice don't hesitate to contact us!
- Store your jewellery carefully, preferably in the same pouch provided to you with your piece of Moha silver jewellery. It is sure to keep your item free from scratches and other harmful reactions with the environment.