Chakra Silver Bugadi, Pierced
Straight length: 2.9 cm
Width: 1.1 cm
Material: 92.5 Sterling Silver
Weight: 4.7gm ( Approx)
This particular Bugadi design has been inspired by designs belonging to traditional Indian jewellery. Moha has designed handcrafted bugadi's in a number of designs which will suit the modern woman. With careful attention to details and comfort, these elegant and alluring bugadi's are made to catch women’s hearts.
We strive to make jewellery that blends the designs inspired by the ancient Indian culture with contemporary looks and usage. Being customer-centric, we continuously work on developing designs that are easy to wear for daily use. Many of our products for example lightweight earrings, ear-cuffs, small and comfortable cuffs, double rings, single strand necklace would vouch for the same.
While making jewellery we have our customers in mind; at the same time, we care about the hands that create our designs, our artisans. We also think that it is our moral responsibility to take care of the environment. Hence, we have established some hygiene factors that we strictly adhere to.
- We use only natural materials in our jewellery, which makes our jewellery sustainable for the ecology.
- We strictly do not use harmful products like synthetic beads, charms, polymers, nylon, cadmium or Argentum (German Silver), which are harmful to human skin as well as the environment.
- We make the jewellery that is free from metals like lead and nickel because they can emit fumes, which are detrimental for the health of our artisans.
- Our jewelry making process involves machines in the least possible way as we value and promote handcrafting of the jewelry.
- Our artisans are encouraged to revive the indigenous ways of jewelry making; this helps to recreate the magic of ancient jewelry while creating a better earning opportunity for the artisans.
- We motivate and facilitate our artisans to learn, adopt new technics and inform them about the ill effects of using synthetic and harmful metal alloys.
We are sure that you are very excited on receiving your chosen piece of quality Moha silver jewellery! Revel in the pride and joy of owning one. Your chosen item requires a little bit of care if you wish to flaunt off your precious purchase for a long time!
Here are some easy tips to help you take care of your silver jewellery:
- Always add silver jewellery to your outfit at the end when you are done applying makeup, cosmetics, perfumes and sprays etc. Wearing them earlier can cause your silver jewellery to lose its shine and tarnish easily.
- Be sure to remove your silver ornaments when you are going to clean, wash or work with chemicals etc. These have the potential to significantly reduce your product’s beauty and quality!
- Going to have a swim? Although it may cheer you up and agree with your health, it isn’t good for your silver jewellery! The chlorine present in the water at local swimming pools can cause damage to your silver, so do remove them before you have a swim.
- Remove your jewellery before you have a bath to protect it from soap. It can cause a film to develop on your silver jewellery.
- A polishing cloth can work wonders for your jewellery! Gently rub the cloth over your silver jewellery to clean it. Use warm water as it helps clean silver effectively. Your silver will be sparkling in no time!
- Avoid using soaps, liquid detergents, cleaning liquids etc to clean your silver jewellery.
- Observe your jewellery for any small damages regularly as repairing a cracked piece of jewellery is easier than repairing a broken one. For any repairs or advice don't hesitate to contact us!
- Store your jewellery carefully, preferably in the same pouch provided to you with your piece of Moha silver jewellery. It is sure to keep your item free from scratches and other harmful reactions with the environment.
I bought this piece because I fell in love with the picture, but once it arrived I was impressed with how beautiful it actually is
I purchased chakra bugadi from moha and I loved the design. I have been looking for silver bugadis but could not find such designs anywhere else. Moha's collection is definitely unique. Make of the bugadi is very firm and the carvings are beautiful. I'm very happy with their support team as they were very prompt in resolving my issues. I highly recommend moha for unique silver jewelry.
Moha bugadis are pretty addictive and this is my 5th one from them as I am a silver freak. The bugadi is super cute as you can see from the picture..Kishori the staff was so helpful and couriered it in 2 days. however it hurts a bit at night when we sleep on that side...otherwise satisfied... thanks moha and Kishori
I am a silver lover n hv so many silver bugadi’s but none of the are as comfortable as the chakra bugadi from moha i am wearing these on a daily bases n damn they look pretty have got so many compliments
Really too good..
I just loved that bugdi