Tribal Queen Silver Mangalsutra
Necklace length: 26 cm
Necklace circular length: 52 cm
Weight: 14 gm ( Approx)
Material: 92.5 Sterling Silver
This Mangal sutra design is inspired by the Goan tribal goddess 'Kelbai' goddess of fertility. Kelbai goddess holding banana flower motif is artistically depicted on this pendant. Mangal sutra is now and trending; colorful, radiant and a true show of elegance.
We strive to make jewellery that blends the designs inspired by the ancient Indian culture with contemporary looks and usage. Being customer-centric, we continuously work on developing designs that are easy to wear for daily use. Many of our products for example lightweight earrings, ear-cuffs, small and comfortable cuffs, double rings, single strand necklace would vouch for the same.
While making jewellery we have our customers in mind; at the same time, we care about the hands that create our designs, our artisans. We also think that it is our moral responsibility to take care of the environment. Hence, we have established some hygiene factors that we strictly adhere to.
- We use only natural materials in our jewellery, which makes our jewellery sustainable for the ecology.
- We strictly do not use harmful products like synthetic beads, charms, polymers, nylon, cadmium or Argentum (German Silver), which are harmful to human skin as well as the environment.
- We make the jewellery that is free from metals like lead and nickel because they can emit fumes, which are detrimental for the health of our artisans.
- Our jewelry making process involves machines in the least possible way as we value and promote handcrafting of the jewelry.
- Our artisans are encouraged to revive the indigenous ways of jewelry making; this helps to recreate the magic of ancient jewelry while creating a better earning opportunity for the artisans.
- We motivate and facilitate our artisans to learn, adopt new technics and inform them about the ill effects of using synthetic and harmful metal alloys.
We are sure that you are very excited on receiving your chosen piece of quality Moha silver jewellery! Revel in the pride and joy of owning one. Your chosen item requires a little bit of care if you wish to flaunt off your precious purchase for a long time!
Here are some easy tips to help you take care of your silver jewellery:
- Always add silver jewellery to your outfit at the end when you are done applying makeup, cosmetics, perfumes and sprays etc. Wearing them earlier can cause your silver jewellery to lose its shine and tarnish easily.
- Be sure to remove your silver ornaments when you are going to clean, wash or work with chemicals etc. These have the potential to significantly reduce your product’s beauty and quality!
- Going to have a swim? Although it may cheer you up and agree with your health, it isn’t good for your silver jewellery! The chlorine present in the water at local swimming pools can cause damage to your silver, so do remove them before you have a swim.
- Remove your jewellery before you have a bath to protect it from soap. It can cause a film to develop on your silver jewellery.
- A polishing cloth can work wonders for your jewellery! Gently rub the cloth over your silver jewellery to clean it. Use warm water as it helps clean silver effectively. Your silver will be sparkling in no time!
- Avoid using soaps, liquid detergents, cleaning liquids etc to clean your silver jewellery.
- Observe your jewellery for any small damages regularly as repairing a cracked piece of jewellery is easier than repairing a broken one. For any repairs or advice don't hesitate to contact us!
- Store your jewellery carefully, preferably in the same pouch provided to you with your piece of Moha silver jewellery. It is sure to keep your item free from scratches and other harmful reactions with the environment.
A truly unique and captivating design, I reduce one star only because I wish the Pearl was fixed with a little more finesse. Apart from that, loved the design, one of the best mangalsutra designs by far!
I am a fan of silver. And my search goes on till I find something different and unusual, and that search led me to Moha. Moha stands for the name. It was on my wish list since I had seen it and
what better way to get it as a surprise gift, on the occasion of the first Diwali post marriage.
Love the finishing and detail work. Loving this beautifully crafted piece to the core.
One of the beautiful piece I ever had. The craftmanship is at its best .....
I am very fond of jewellery and more so of mangalsutra since I wear it every day . I keep looking for new and interesting designs ... this one in particular caught my eye because of tribal woman , Pearl and the coral . It was love at first sight ... can wear it on Indian and western . Thank you so much for this beauty...
The design is very much ethnic, which makes it different from other silver jewelleries. Thanks MOHA and Gitanjali for this mesmerizing product!
A mangalsutra like none other. This piece of art can be worn with any outfit you desire. Simple yet elegant. Classy yet simple. It reminds you of hidden treasures in your grandmother’s trinket box. Or of heirlooms passed down through generations.❤️
A very uniquemangalsutra with coral & pearl...